Business & ManagementHuman Capital Leadership
The programme aims to:
1. Nurture entrepreneurial talents with the right mindsets and skillsets in creating and sustaining successful start-up business by transforming creative ideas into innovative products;
2. Enable students to understand critical elements in formulating a successful start-up business and assess supporting resources and available funding to build, develop, and sustain new business ventures; and
3. Equip students with a set of methodologies to effectively engage financial investors, key customers, and strategic partners in the early stage of start-up development.
- provide students with specialized knowledge in new technologies and the technological requirements for business innovation
- enable executives or entrepreneurs to acquire skills in evaluating the potential of digital innovation and its role in enhancing and sustaining competitive advantages of a business
- Develop innovative and entrepreneurial talents with capabilities to create value by transforming creative ideas into innovative products for business growth;
- Enable students to adopt market-driven innovation process as a guiding framework to access technology relevance as well as market needs for new product development; and
- Equip students with a set of methodologies to engage the right partners with solid value propositions for commercializing innovative products.
- nurture innovative, creative, and entrepreneurial talents to sustain organizations’ business growth through collaborations to create synergy, reduce risk, and share resources; and
- enable students to gain insight into challenges and opportunities in managing complex innovation projects across boundaries, cultures and generational differences.
The 3-day intensive programme will be delivered by fly-in experts from Emotional Intelligence Academy (EIA), which operates internationally with a range of courses in forensic communication and emotional awareness. Classes will be conducted primarily in English but will be supplemented with Cantonese. For details about EIA, please see https://www.eiagroup.com/